Tuesday 13 June 2017

Bike ride with bunny

Hello lovely people,

Today I have a card using a very select few goodies from The Ribbon Girl.

I totally intended to add some clusters of flowers but once I had the letters in place, it just looked a little busy, and I was more than a little bit happy not to cover those GORGEOUS papers!

Girly card featuring girl on bike (image by Lili of the Valley)

As you can see, this was a personalised card, which was a commission for a work colleague.  I was delighted when she picked out this image for the card because this pair are utterly charming and I knew they would be so fun to colour :-)

Girly card featuring girl on bike (image by Lili of the Valley)

As I said, I didn't add much in the way of embellishment but the ribbon is really pretty with a lovely texture and matches the papers perfectly.

I can highly recommend the self-adhesive pearls as well; they are fab!

Girly card featuring girl on bike (image by Lili of the Valley)

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04
Hair: E53/35/57
Pinafore: R81/RV34/RV17
Shirt / top: B000/00/BG53
Socks: B0000/000
Bunny / bunny ears: N0/1/2/3/4
Inside bunny ears: R0000/000/00/01
Bike frame: B00/BG53/57
Bike wheels: N3/5/7
Bike pedals / handle: N2/3/4
Shoes / basket: E41/31/55
Ground: E40/41/31/55

Lovely things I've used from The Ribbon Girl;


Other card ingredients;
Inside and out stitched rounded square STAX - My Favorite Things
Stitched alphabet - My Favorite Things
Stitched numbers - My Favorite Things

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual, Kat! Leaving you with a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card once again Kat. The image is so cute and the colours are just gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image Kat and beautiful colouring..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Kat, I love the cute LOTV image and the layout n colours are fab too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kat, love this stamp and you've coloured her beautifully. Fab colours and layout too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card using this sweet image and fab papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet creation Kat! Sitting in hospital waiting for lil' dude's surgery to finish. Such a nice way to pass the time! Beautiful card with so many pretty elements. The papers are gorgeous, I'm with you - don't cover them too much!! Lovely image, so perfectly coloured. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)